- Tell us how her disability impacts her education.
- What supports and related services does she need that we might not see on her IEP?
- What assistive technology does she need?
- What equipment will we need to get to be ready for her?
- Does she have any durable medical equipment at school that we will need to provide?
- What modifications will we need to make to the classroom to make it accessible and appropriate for her?
- Does she own her device or will we need to purchase one?
- What training will we need on her equipment, and what is the best resource?
- What training does the staff need prior to her arrival?
Reasons for Optimism. No, Really.
5 days ago